*This Social Media Release was created as a proof of concept only. It is not affiliated with Music Midtown in any way.*
Music Midtown is set to return to Atlanta, Georgia, on September 17 and 18, 2016. The event will feature 36 artists, such as The Killers, Twenty One Pilots, James Bay, Alabama Shakes and more.
Music Midtown is a large music festival held in Atlanta, Georgia. Thousands of people look forward to this event held at Piedmont Park where more than 30 artists play over a two-day period each year.
- Tickets cost $125 +tax.
- There will be more than 30 artists across four stages.
- Gates open at 11 a.m. and the music will conclude near midnight.
- Guests are allowed to bring binoculars, blankets/towels, nonprofessional cameras, one factory-sealed water bottle and a small bag.
- Guests are not allowed to bring sunscreen, coolers, backpacks, umbrellas, pets, chairs or large bags.
- Ticket holders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as many times as needed.
- Anyone is allowed into the festival, but everyone must have a ticket.
- “We’re super pumped to be here,” said Joe Jonas, lead singer of DNCE. “We’ve played a few festivals around the country, but nothing quite like this one.”
- “I am so excited! I have been to this festival for the past five years and it never disappoints,” said Maria Sale. “It’s going to be so much fun!”
- “We’re really hoping these teenagers don’t try and do anything stupid,” said Patrick Elliott, head of Music Midtown Security. “They always try to sneak in alcohol and other things, but it just doesn’t work.”